Sunday, October 5, 2008

The first of my bellies and babies: Fishers, IN Maternity Photographer

This morning I met up with the A* Family- they are expecting baby #3 and I had the opportunity to capture them while they are still a family of four! Aren't they the most adorable family? I had such a great time this morning- well-I could have done without a few minor details- such as having left my lightmeter on the sidewalk a few blocks away and then coming home with itchy bug bites on my neck and arms....but, the images captured- are amazing! I hope that mom won't hold it against me being that she had to stand around and wait for me as I went on a mini-marathon to get my meter and I really hope that the bugs were a little nicer to her:) Enjoy these teasers-












2 comments:

Liz said...

These are stunning. What an adorable family and what a cute belly.

Infarrantly Creative said...

The A family is so organic and earthy. I LOVE IT!