Monday, October 13, 2008

Family in the studio and at the park: Fishers, IN On-location Portrait Photographer

I recently did a session with the two adorable boys! Mom and Dad were so laid back it made this family a lot of fun to work with. Let this be the warning.....if you aren't in the pictures get ready- I have no problem giving you a job and on this session Grandma became my assistant! I decided a long time ago- that if there are extra hands at the session.....I'll put them to work!

D*- I hope you enjoy your teasers and I apologize for the delay in getting these posted:) Just wait until you see the rest of them....they are so cute!


We started out in their home for some studio work......



And then made our way to the park for outdoor shots......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That little baby is so adorable!! Don't you just want to squeeze him!? Cute photos - we're anxious to see ours!