Monday, August 31, 2009

W* Family: Family Portrait Photographer Fishers, IN

These past few weeks have been extremely busy with the majority of my clients wanting to get their sessions in before my maternity leave which has kept me extremely busy! I must also admit that now that I am inching towards the end of my pregnancy everything is taking a little longer than normal....so if you are waiting on your proofs please bear with me- I will have them posted soon!





We met downtown Noblesville and had a great time capturing J* and N* as well as their parents for more of an urban setting without having to head downtown Indy. It was a lot of fun although being 30+ weeks pregnant at the time of our session...it was really HOT out! Thanks for a fun session- W* Family- you are always a joy to work with:)

No comments: